Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WAR PREP

War against Iran looks more and more a certainty.  This could be the Third World War that destroys all of us.  If Ron Paul is elected before this is pulled off, it probably will be stopped.  I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Ron Paul will be elected or his ideas will be elected. 

I had two dreams that support this.  In one I was shown that the momentum for him will increase as the year goes on.  In the second dream I was told by his enemies that he was going to win and they were VERY angry and as I walked away I said, 'No more wars.'

I have had other dreams that said that war was a real possibility and I had another dream that the United States will find a more peaceful way to solve this, so we will see what happens as time goes on.

No comments: