Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Nigger

Nigger is a derogatory name given to a black person for many, many different reasons.  I have heard white people call black people 'nigger' and I have heard black people call black people 'nigger'. 

There are numerous derogatory names people use to show contempt for other people like: bitch, bastard, cracker, dumb cluck, moron, dummy, spic, wet back, chink, and on and on.

When anybody gets pissed off at anyone, they usually 'think of' or speak some derogatory term.  It is the way people express themselves towards a person, or group of persons, they have contempt for.

I write lots of articles and I use derogatory terms to express my disgust towards people to put across a point like:  Dumb Farmer, Dr. Druggard, Fake Female, etc.

I think people get too "bent out of shape" over stuff like that because we all do these things, even the 'liars' who say they don't.

No comments: