I am now going to tell you how to get rich in one minute...the time it takes to read these instructions.
1. Get a source of income like a job to support yourself.
2. Do not buy a house but rent, because it is cheaper and you know exactly what your costs will be.
3. Live as cheap as you possibly can. Read anything you can find in books and articles on economizing like only buy used stuff at garage sales, etc. and nothing new. Find the sheer joy in seeing just how much you can save on everything instead of throwing your money away on momentary pleasures, etc.
5. Never eat out, or go to movies, or go on vacations, etc.
6. Do not buy a new vehicle. Buy something about 10 years old, take care of it yourself as much as you can. Choose a mechanic who has gone to school to fix it for you and stay with him so that he has experience on your vehicle.
7. Under no circumstance borrow any money. Go cash only.
8. Read every book and article you can get your hands on concerning how to get rich, how to invest, etc.
9. Finally, forget about any 'get rich schemes'. 99% of them are fakes, so why waste time on that.